Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Skuldhellir!

Go down 
+7
Lauren
Lares
Ulrin Lightbringer
Heimdall
Lazer
XinonHyena
Edward
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nuttermonk
Lordess Ibblyton
Nuttermonk

Hello, Skuldhellir! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Skuldhellir!   Hello, Skuldhellir! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 am

S’ beauoootiful.
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Skuldhellir!   Hello, Skuldhellir! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 am

Thanks y'all! And sure Zaki, go for it. :3
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
XinonHyena
Bardman
XinonHyena

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Skuldhellir!   Hello, Skuldhellir! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 pm

It looks simply fabulous! I love it and like Ulrin I can't wait until I can start rping in it BD
Back to top Go down
Räven
Vulpes Vulpes
Räven

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Skuldhellir!   Hello, Skuldhellir! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 pm

So anyway.
This bunch of religious people should be real fanatics. Either you are one of them or you are one of the others. Their god is one representing the joy of simplicity and as such they own what they wear, much like buddhist monks. In addition you should also be pure and you become pure by smacking that evil filth out of you with whips and and flails . This leads to the public viewing them as upright lunatics. On the other hand they also provide free or at least very cheap health care because this too cleanses them of sin and filth and whatnot. You'll have to endure some heavily religion saturated treatment and scolding from them because you lead a lewd and obscene life but at least you'll get tended to. In addition they offer some sort of medical education but, once again, you will face their religious blabber but healers having their education are usually considered top notch.
And that my good people are my thoughts on the matter and as of now it is your job to hack this in pieces and make it better. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Skuldhellir!   Hello, Skuldhellir! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Skuldhellir!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7