Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The mad mask

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lares
Hrhr!

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:31 am

General:
E-mail (OPTIONAL):

Alt Name:

A brief description of your character:

Why/How is your character in Skuldhellir:

Magic :
---Max Preps (1-10):
And once again, no prep, he uses Glamour, that is stored in himself.

---Schools:
Glamour: 3

Oneiromancy: 5 (he perfected the art of dreamweaving)

Strengths:
---Natural:

---Learned:
The Hedge: He knows quite alot about it, no matter what part of it. Though, he doesn't know all secret passages, or all hidden predators.
The True fay: He knows so much about them, without going completly batshit.

---Supernatural:
-The Mask: Only fey-creatures can see his real appearance, the rest see a very strong illusion that makes him look human. The Illusion even affects touching him.
-Inhuman Dexterity, he is able to balance on a surface, that is not thinner then a human hair, etc.
-Masked-claws: He has VERY, VERY sharp claws, but as long noone can see through his mask, they can't see the claws.

-Contracts: He can make contracts with people, which declare, a boon, a taboo or task and a punishment.
Whoever breaks the contract, even Takeo himself, suffers under the punishment, there is NO way to avoid it, perhaps by very strong fate magic.

Glamour:

Glamour: A stuff that is made out of Emotions of creatures with a higher soul. (Humans, furres, talking animals, elves). No matter what though, Undead NEVER give Glamour for him.
This magic requires usually no preps, but uses his Glamour. He has 15 Points of Glamour at maximum, and needs to drink very strong emotions from others to refill it.

Contracts of Ink:
Never empty ink bottle: He can turn water into ink, costs one Glamour. If he uses human blood instead of water, it costs nothing at all.

Crafting the moving art: If he uses the contract, he can make pictures, that move. They cannot harm, they just move, thats all. Costs Two Glamour, nothing if the picture is a Gift for an enemy.

Contracts of Smoke:
Wrong foot: Instead of his footprints, he leaves footprints behind, that looks like from a fox. One Glamour. If he licks his thumb and smears it then on the mirror, so leaving a mark behind, it costs no Glamour.

Contracts of the Mask:

Otherkin: He can change his seeming, from a kitsune to anything really he wishes. However, only people who can see through the mask, see any difference about him.

Skinmask: He can change ONE part of his body (Hand, arm, face, leg, stommach) The feature so modeled must be a real feature that exists on a known objects, and it must come from a human (furre) source.

And some, yet not revealed ones. (I promise, they are already planned out, and NONE do damage. They are for illusions and some tricks)

Weaknesses:
-He is VERY weak. Almost everything hurts him, and everyone can shove him arround. He can barely shove or lift something.

-He is VERY mad, and his hallucination can blend into his version of reality.

-Hand-forged iron: It can burn him, just by touching it.

-Fear of:
Females with large breasts, a HUGE fear of him, he would not stay with such a person in the same room, and probably try to knock himself unconcious, or even kill himself.
Sex, overall. Exposed to it, he usually goes completly catatonic, not reacting for a fe hours, or days.
Black, skinned people. (REALLY black, like drows) He shuns them, and would either run away, or harm then.
Tides of Black Ink...eh, it's VERY unlikely that this happens, EVER...but, that is his greatest fear.

-Addicted to Glamour: Without taking some dosis of Glamour daily, he goes nervous, and does EVERYTHING to get his stuff.

-Bans:
Foxbane (yellow wolfsbane) repells him, he can't get nearer the flower then 7 feet.
Drawn lines of ink on the ground, he can't cross them, can't even be thrown or shoved by others over them.
Saying husband near him, will cause a great pain in his head, even wounding him, if you say the word often enough. To much, and he can die.

Alien beeing: Some worlds reject him, as creature of pure Chaos. Those worlds will just make him stop to exist, he first fades, and then is just gone, with no trace that he was ever there.

Edit: Sorry, edited two things, forgot them x3

Last edited by Lares on Sun May 02, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Strengths:
1. Magic; 8

2. The Hedge knowledge; 1 (Figured this would be like Lauren and Drac's knowledge of Lorlexia [and Exodus by extension]; unless The Hedge gets a big hold in SH, it probably isn't SUPER continuity impacting)
3. True Fay knowledge; 1

4. The Mask; 2
5. Inhuman Dexterity; 3
6. Masked-claws; 2

7. Contracts; 2
8. Glamour and his contracts + other glamour magics; *points at Magic score* It's all in there

Weaknesses:
1. Very physically weak; 4
2. Fears; 3 (I scored each individually and then added up the numbers for a single total)
3. Glamour addict; 3
4. Bans; 3 (Same thing as I did with the fears)
5. Alien being; 2 (while it IS serious since it can make him cease to exist... from what I've already seen,Takeo can exist in Skuldhellir, so it isn't very continuity-impacting here)

Totals:
Strengths = 19
Weaknesses = 15
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:43 am

Right, I don't see any comments popping up so I'll just put the next number sheet up.

Strengths:
1. Magic: 8
2. The Hedge knowledge: 2
3. True Fay knowledge: 1
4. The Mask: 0
5. Inhuman Dexterity: 3
6. Masked-claws: 3
7. Contracts: 3

Weaknesses:
1. Very physically weak: 4
2. Insanity: 3
3. Fears: 2 (they're big fears, but I doubt much of it will be seen in SH.)
4. Glamour addict: 2 (it's usually not that hard to get it, getting dorfs angry isn't an art <<)
5. Bans: 3 (Would've been higher if plenty of people actually knew the existence of these weaknesses.)
6. Alien being: 0 (Same with Lauren, I don't see this impacting either him or SH much.)

Totals:
Strengths = 20
Weaknesses = 14

Slightly unbalanced it seems.
Back to top Go down
Lares
Hrhr!

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Hmm...Changelings aren't that affected by Iron (except, that magical defense is worthless against it, but Takeo can get beaten by a kid with a stick already x3) how about, that Hand-forged Iron burns him?
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

That would work!
Back to top Go down
Lares
Hrhr!

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Allright, edited it!
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Any other thoughts on Mr. Takeo? :3
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Lares
Hrhr!

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Well, noone adjusted their numbers yet to the new weakness....
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:56 am

Handforged iron would get a 3 from me. Would bring you to 20-17. Balanced ;D
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm with Ulrin-- it'd get about a three from me too, bringing the totals to 19 and 18. Still balanced.
Back to top Go down
Lares
Hrhr!

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Yay! Though, I just thought up...Takeo is learning a few new skills, and ALL chars will evolve...should we make a new app, for every major change?
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:06 pm

We used that system back at NK, I believe. Though if skills are validly gained through RP, I don't see why you'd need a new app. If the new skill is really major, it's perhaps best to discuss it amongst mediators.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:09 pm

And in the event that the person isn't a mediator themselves, they can prolly just ask one of us about it, and we can bring it up and talk about it amongst ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah, I think it'd be good to do a system like back in NK, where you said what was changing and all... but for now, we can all just discuss. I'm moving the thread now though!
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Sponsored content

The mad mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mad mask   The mad mask Empty

Back to top Go down

The mad mask
Page 1 of 1