Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Sponsorship!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

Silver Sponsorship! Empty
PostSubject: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 am

I plan on getting that "year of Silver Sponsorship at half price" deals for Skuldhellir when it pops up. It's a fall sale, so it'll be soon. It'll cost $30. (Assuming they'll do it again, but there's no reason why they wouldn't. It's one of the staple fall sales.) This will allow Skuld to have more PS space, a fancy portal, and more localspecies. We definitely can't afford a dream package at this point, so getting a SS will be good.

But since I also get this deal for two of my own characters (though it might be only one this year) I was wondering if anyone could toss a few scales onto the uploader by saying scalesgift Skuldhellir # GD/SD/CD where # is the number of scales and GD/SD/CD is specifying gold, silver, or copper.

Then we gotta decide what to make our two new locals! I vote byrdde for one of them. ;) And maybe a wyrmme for the other?
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Kinzor
Slightly Tipsy
Kinzor

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 am

I understand the wyrmme in particular, but are byrdes supposed to be extremely common around Skuldhellir?
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:59 am

As many as any other kind of furre, but there are two PC byrddes. I also like the idea of trying to cover as many normalish species as possible with locals. There are no defaults that really accurately work for byrddes and wyrmmes. I also don't like using Digos as locals unless there's a good reason for it. What's your suggestion? o:
Back to top Go down
Kinzor
Slightly Tipsy
Kinzor

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 am

I'm fine with byrdes, considering the only 'duh' race would have to the be dwarves. I was just curious. But Wyrms makes a lot of sense considerring the dragons nearby and everything
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Well, we already have dwarves and humans, and those two aren't going to be changing! Silver Sponsors get 4 localspecies, where normal players get 2.

Wyrmmes are anthro wingless dragons or lizards--not feral drakes or anything. I just like having the widest possible range of anthro character types for folks to pick from.

Any other opinions?
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:50 pm

I approve of the choice of byrddes and wyrmmes!
Back to top Go down
Kinzor
Slightly Tipsy
Kinzor

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:05 pm

I understand wyrmes aren't drakes. I mean they'd probably be more interested in drakes moreso due to being close relatives and probably slhow up. That and they're a popular race to play. 8D

I APPROVE TOO. SO MUCH.

EDIT: FORGET WHAT I AM SAYING. I can't make sense of things P: Just know that I agree with you two derps.

Last edited by Kinzor on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:04 pm

We prooobably won't accept drake characters, and if we do it won't be for a long Time yet, so having a local for it might be kind of redundant.

Wyrmmes, on the other hand, are an unrestricted furre race everyone can play!
Back to top Go down
XinonHyena
Bardman
XinonHyena

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:47 am

Wyrmmes make a good avatar for anyone rping a reptillian character, and byrddes for anyone rping an avian character.

I say yes!
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 am

Awww, I asked Gar about it and it looks like they're not doing it again this year! A normal year costs $60, and I need to get one for myself too... If anyone wants to pitch in, now's the time. We can still try to get it.
Back to top Go down
Kinzor
Slightly Tipsy
Kinzor

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 am

I would if I had the money. I can't even find a job. : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sponsorship!   Silver Sponsorship! Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Sponsorship!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skuldhellir :: The Olde Inn :: Dream Discussion-
Jump to: