Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As you might have noticed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Räven
Vulpes Vulpes
Räven

As you might have noticed... Empty
PostSubject: As you might have noticed...   As you might have noticed... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

I have not been around much lately. As you all know this happens once in a while, usually related to EVERYTHING GOING AT THE SAME TIME IN MY LIFE.
So. I'm one month from moving in to my friend's apartment, in effect getting rid of everything I own except computer and game consoles and the like. I might finally have gotten a job, interview is up august 4th.
In addition to all of this I am also struck with the related reflections of life. Who I am, where I am, where I want to be, who I want to be. You know, all that stuff.

Anyway. Eventually I'll come back, as I always do. Apologies to Fu'er whom I had some interesting RPs going on with. I'll be more awesome when I get back, I promise!

So anyway. That's that. Hope y'all behave and make SH awesome like you already do. I'll probably come online once in a while but yeah, not very frequent.
Back to top Go down

As you might have noticed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skuldhellir :: The Olde Inn :: Hogwash-
Jump to: