Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunnie D.

Go down 
+2
Räven
Heimdall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:29 pm

General:
E-mail (OPTIONAL): vorpalmuse [at] gmail [dot] com

Alt Name: Sunnie D.

A brief description of your character: A heavy and very big young dragoness (or perhaps winged wyrmme?). Utterly naive and girlish, the only things she's really good for are etiquette and embroidery. Now that she's stuck in Skuldhellir, she doesn't much know what to do with herself.

Why/How is your character in Skuldhellir: Her adoptive father, a rich merchant, had no luck trying to find a husband for Sunnie due to her sheer size. Losing hope, he sent her to Baertheim with a footman and some money as a last-ditch attempt to let her find a man. Dwarves would surely enjoy a larger lady, right? But Sunnie wound up on a ship to Skuldhellir instead...

Strengths:
---Natural:
- Size. Being huge has some advantages. When she has a mind to, she can be rather intimidating. She also weighs almost 900 pounds, so...
- Sharp claws. Though she dares not use them lest one chip, her perfectly-filed claws can break skin.
- Fire breath... sort of. Sunnie doesn't know she has this ability, and would be terrified to try, but she does have the ability to breathe fire.
- Knack for languages. Though Sunnie currently only speaks common, she knows scraps of Frrench and Anglish, and can pick up other languages rather quickly.
- Sweet. Though she's not everyone's cup of tea, and she is a bit spoiled, she tends to get along well with everyone she meets.

---Learned:
- Money. The girl isn't loaded, but her daddy is, and has some reputation as well. She has several complete outfits and some jewelry and makeup.
- Embroidery, etiquette... and other such ladylike things. (Things like cooking and cleaning are, of course, below her.)
- Surprisingly light-footed. One would expect her to step heavily and be very clumsy, but she manages her bulk very well. She's even a little bit graceful.
- Henri. He is a sheepdog who serves Sunnie as a quiet footman. Definitely not a bodyguard or anything--he just makes sure she's comfy and such. (His application is below.)
- Literate. She enjoys reading and writing... mostly romances.

---Supernatural:
- Being a dragon, her scales have magical properties. This doesn't do much for her other than a very, very, very minor spell resistance.
- Dragonfear aura. Sunnie doesn't know she even has this ability, and it's very muted. When she gets particularly emotional, she exudes a mild aura of intimidation. Coupled with her size...

Weaknesses:
- Naive. And that's an understatement. The girl has no way the world works.
- Bad with money. Being privileged, she thinks money just grows on trees, and can throw it around on a whim.
- Spoiled. She's used to getting what she wants from her father, and expects the same from everyone else.
- Vain. Also an understatement. She frets with her clothes and makeup constantly, and if a single scale is out of place, she drops everything until she's preened again. She refuses to be seen before she's ready, and can spend hours every morning preparing herself. If she's caught in the rain or pushed over in the mud, she freaks out, crying and whining about it all over the place.
- No combat ability. In fact, the thought of picking up a weapon is completely abhorrent to her. If her life were threatened she'd likely just cry and plead rather than raise a fist.
- Magic scales. Her scales are useful in many spells, so wizards and such want to get a hold of them.
- Flighty. She has little common sense and she's very silly and unrealistic. She expects a handsome knight to come and sweep her off her feet someday.
- Hugeness. She's a nine-foot-tall dragon with a tail as thick as her waist--which is plenty large. She's not ungraceful, but her size makes things very difficult at times.

Sunnie D. Sunniecolors

Her footman:
Alt Name: Sunnie D. (IC name is Henri. I may make him an alt eventually.)

A brief description of your character: A loyal and very quiet Anglish footman. Like one Eddie Riggs, he believes that he should fade into the background as much as possible, no matter how helpful he may be. He is there for Sunnie's sake.

Why/How is your character in Skuldhellir: Assisting his employer's daughter.

Strengths:
---Natural:
- Good nose.

---Learned:
- Etiquette.
- Rather strong--nothing outlandish. Just enough to carry around Sunnie's trunks.
- Intelligent, but not much. He was properly schooled as a pup, and can read and write.

Weaknesses:
- 100% mundane. Magic even scares him a bit.
- Starting to show his age of 50-ish.
- No combat ability and no desire to learn.
- Highly submissive. (For example, though he knows Sunnie shouldn't spend all her money, he won't try and stop her.) He follows orders and wouldn't know what to do with himself if he were supposed to give them.
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Räven
Vulpes Vulpes
Räven

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:06 am

So as I'm reading this I'm thinking: "Oh hey, this will really boost the economy of this place. One big spender will lure in more big spenders and all of a sudden we might see some new interesting business set up in SH."
And then I realize it's a dream in Furc I'm speculating around.
Anyway. Does she have a bunch of money from her dad and is limited to that, or is he gonna send her more continually?
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 am

Lmao. XD

I'm thinking she has a limited amount right now, but if she begs enough, he'll break down and send her more if she needs it. But eventually he'll stop that.
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Bearlock
Liquor Taster
Bearlock

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:53 am

Is it even necessary to apply this character? It's obvious that you only made this dragon so you can incessantly torment her while laughing in sadistic glee as your creation suffers - much like the Abrahamic God.

You are a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm

*dies*

I rp'd with Sunnie the other day~. Here, I'll whip a number sheet for her and Henri since I'm doing nothing of high importance atm.

SUNNIE

Strengths:
1. Size; 3
2. Sharp claws; 1
3. Fire breath; 1
4. Knack for languages; 1
5. Sweet; 1

6. Money; 3
7. Emroidery, etiquette; 2
8. Light footed; 3
9. Henri; 0
10. Literate; 1

11. Dragon scales, minor spell resistance; 1
12. Dragonfear aura; 1

Weaknesses:
1. Naive; 3
2. Bad with money; 2
3. Spoiled; 2
4.Vain; 2
5. No combat abilities; 3
6. Magic scales; 2
7. Flighty; 3
8. Huge; 2

Totals:
Strengths = 18
Weaknesses = 19

HENRI

Strengths:
1. Good nose; 1
2. Etiquette; 1
3. Strength; 2
4. Intelligent; 1

Weaknesses:
1. 100% mundane; 2
2. Showing signs of age; 2
3. No combat abilities and no desire to learn; 3
4. Highly submissive; 2

Totals:
Strengths = 5
Weaknesses = 9

Huzzah, balanced characters all around~.
Back to top Go down
Kinzor
Slightly Tipsy
Kinzor

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 am

RPed with her, I'm fine with it. Balanced to me, and I enjoy the character.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 pm

UNNECESSARY BUT NECESSARY NUMBER SHEET:

STRENGTHS
-Size: 4
-Claws: 1
-Firebreff: 2
-Knack for languages: 1
-Sweet: 1
-Money: 3
-Ladyskills: 0
-Light feet: 1
-Henri: (Will be judged separately!)
-Literate: 0
-Dragonscales: 1
-Dragonfear aura: 2

WEAKNESSES
-Naive/flighty: 3
-Bad with money: 2
-Spoiled: 2
-Vain: 1
-No combat skills: 4
-Magic scales: 1
-Hugeness: 2

Strengths Total: 16
Weaknesses Total: 16

SPLENDID.

(Also, Henri:)
STRENGTHS:
-Good nose: 1
-Etiquette: 0
-Strong: 1
-Intelligent: 1

WEAKNESSES:
-Mundane: 2
-Aging: 1
-No combat ability: 3
-Submissive: 3

Strengths Total: 3
Weaknesses Total: 9

All good, by order the Ed! I'm going to go ahead and move her to the finished section as accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunnie D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnie D.   Sunnie D. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunnie D.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skuldhellir :: Characters :: Applications :: Finished Applications-
Jump to: