Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored in class

Go down 
+6
Lares
Ulrin Lightbringer
Dertex
XinonHyena
Lauren
Heimdall
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

Bored in class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:48 pm

*'s brain explodes-- just plays with one's she likes, can't handle that technical hoohah*

I'm reading a pretty good book Dad and I picked up at the grocery store today. It's called Relentless, by Dean Koontz, and it's 'bout this author who crosses a reclusive sociopath who just so happens to be America's "most feared critic"...

Ehehe, I'm only 27 pages in, but I like it already~
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Ooo, nice! This summer I plan on finally finishing LotR, maybe rereading all 666 pages of the Kalevala and do some Kalevala-inspired art, and possibly pick up some Gene Wolfe books (The Wizard and The Knight) that my dad's coworker recommended!
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:08 am

I'm going to finish Eragon and then finally start on The Laws of Magic (11 effing books ;D)
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm

I... need to continue the Discworld series, now that I think about books s'more. XD Maybe I shall do that after I read the book Dad's working on getting through.

Also I really want to get my hands on Hellsing. <:I I never got to finish reading it online, bwaah.
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:17 pm

That's a good point, Lauren. I've only read one of the Discworld books. And I owe it to myself to finish the Foundation series and Ringworld, too. Shit, and I gotta re-read American Gods. SO MANY BOOKS, so little motivation. >_<
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm

If you don't read the books, Mountain Dew will cease to exist.

HOW'S THAT FOR MOTIVATION.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:33 pm

But I drink Coca-cola.
Back to top Go down
Dertex
Liquor Taster
Dertex

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:28 pm

What is Mountain Dew actually? I know it's a drink but is it like reb bull or fanta or so? xP
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Mountain Dew is glory-flavored awesome in a bowl of fantastic covered in magnificent, syrup-like fabulous that is nothing short of wonderful.

Uhhh it's not quite like Red Bull and doesn't market itself as an energy drink, but it's fantastic for keeping awake. It's like a really caffeinated soda is all.
Back to top Go down
XinonHyena
Bardman
XinonHyena

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:58 am

That sounds like an elixer of the Gods! Sadly it is not available in Belgium... as far as I know. In the city you can probably find it though, you can find anything there.
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:41 am

It isn't available here, but you can order it online or probably buy it from other students now that exams are coming up and they need to stay awake FOR A MONTH. BLAAAAARRRRGHGHH. XD
Back to top Go down
Dertex
Liquor Taster
Dertex

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:27 am

Pff exams in middle school are a cakewalk yay =D
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:52 am

Caffeine doesn't seem to have an effect on me, sadly. The only thing that alleviates my tiredness is 12 hours of sleep. But Dew is magical in other ways. It's like... pure sugar, for one, and the taste is delightful. I actually got to drinking diet Dew since... it's just a bit too sugary for me (sometimes).

But seriously, I will mail each of you a can of Dew. Except that's probably illegal. And it'd get all shaken up.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Heim, two words:

Packing. Peanuts.

Whhhhhy do they call 'em peanuts? They remind me more of inedible versions of "squeaky cheese" (which is really delicious!)

EDIT: I'm actually a Coca-cola drinker myself, although I have had Mt. Dew on occasions. My older bro love Dr. Pepper, Dad likes Diet Coke (ew), and Mom doesn't drink sodas.

... And my dog would drink AWL OF IT because he is a DOG and DOGS will drink and eat everything. I'm serious. That dog ate half a pan of chocolate brownies sitting on the counter to cool off, didn't die, and then a few years later ate THREE FECKIN' DOZEN lil' Christmas cookies and licked the powdered sugar off of the rest. THAT DOG IS LIKE KRYPTO THE SUPER DOG.

</... what the fuck was this post edited for again?>
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:58 pm

SO ANYWAY how's about dem nachos
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I want to make a Warhammer army. Someone please stop me, okay? I don't have a thousand+ dollars lying around.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Fuck I want to make a Warhammer army too and I am similarly foiled by such financial issues.

THIS IS CRUEL INJUSTICE. </baw>
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Thor and I played Freehammer for the first time the other day. We owned Ben's Empire dudes with our chaos warriors and it was beautiful. ;_;

(Ben's general ran away. :B Like, on the first turn of combat, our horsemen smashed into his front lines, and his general rides up and is all "DIE CHAOS FIIIEENDS!" and tried to lance them but failed both attacks. We won that mini-combat so all the squads had to see if they were gonna run or not. The general ran. For three turns. Off the map. Which means he couldn't come back. XDD)

And we were playing on the floor so Gandalf kept interrupting. It was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:41 pm

And in the midst of this epic battle, a large furry dragon who meoweth swooped down upon the troops and owned them all. And they call him...

GANDALF!
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:17 am

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Unless you pet me and feed me treats.
Back to top Go down
Dertex
Liquor Taster
Dertex

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:15 am

Boooooooooooooring class D= Religion lessons blegh
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:48 am

This went from boring class to pokémon to awesome beverages to boring class.
XD
Back to top Go down
Dertex
Liquor Taster
Dertex

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:39 am

Aye =D

The topic to just post anything in this is
Back to top Go down
Simaskai
Stone Sober

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:33 am

http://www.sparkworkz.com/fc2/

Well that most likely solves all the boredom here...
Do I get an award now? ^^
Back to top Go down
Dertex
Liquor Taster
Dertex

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:35 am

Iy would if I wouldn't have played it before, but I've grown bored of that game xO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored in class   Bored in class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored in class
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skuldhellir :: The Olde Inn :: Hogwash-
Jump to: