Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexander Fuchs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Räven
Vulpes Vulpes
Räven

Alexander Fuchs Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Fuchs   Alexander Fuchs EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:37 pm

[Edits are bold!]

General:
E-mail (OPTIONAL):

Alt Name: Alexander Fuchs

A brief description of your character:
A holy man aged 28, with a holy call. Clad in relatively fancy clothes, albeit dirty from his travels, there is something about him that separates him from the usual boring catholic priests. Relaxed manners or the fact that he doesn't spout the word of God every second might help. With a grin on his face, the bags strapped to his belt and the bible in hand he usually brightens the mood.

Why/How is your character in Skuldhellir:
To save EVERYONE! Or because he took the wrong boat. Or did he? Regardless of how he ended up in Skuldhellir he has decided to stay for now. There is plenty of work to do for a man like him in a town like this.

Magic (OPTIONAL):
---Max Preps (1-10):

---Schools:

Strengths:
---Natural:
Arguably learned; this man possesses some serious charm and has an ability to generally be liked by most people, not only because he's got social experience, he has some natural ability to work with.

Not natural, but not really learned so I'll just put it here: Rich. His family supply him with plenty of coin.

---Learned:
Skilled writer.

Full of wisdom and experience from all his traveling. This is in relation to his age of course.

---Supernatural:
Regenerates. You take his head off or severly maul him or put anything through his heart and he dies. In fact, most things that kills a person instantly kills him. He will heal anything else though. 50% faster. 2 weeks healing = 1 week healing for him.

Weaknesses:
Weak body.
Weak to magic of any kind. Takes 50% more damage. So I guess a 2 prep spell will count as a 3 prep spell on him. Healing magic will do 50% less. 2 prep heal = 1 prep heal.

[Edited]Trance. At random he might fall into trance, speaking in tongues and spass out. He's basically unconscious except he makes a lot of noise. (1-25 on a d100, rolled at moments that are severely life threatening or otherwise emotionally overpowering. As in, falling down a cliff or being an inch from a boulder crashing down and similar. Not when big bully Ron swings a sword at him.) <-[This was the original idea. Here is my new proposition: When taking damage, essentially being cut or sustaining a severe enough blow, the d100 roll occurs. The effects will be the same.]

Vision. During trance, at my whim, another d100 is rolled along with a d7. 1-25 on the first activates it, in which case the d7 is rolled to decide the amount of days. If activated he will be in a dream like state. Consider it tripping out. [Rather than just rolling for fun, vision was added more or less because it's a fun concept, I am thinking that the d100 roll will be used to see if he stops trancing. 1-25 and he will hallucinate for a while after the trance, 26-100 means he recovers.]

Last edited by Räven on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Fuzzbutt
Lauren

Alexander Fuchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Fuchs   Alexander Fuchs EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Strengths:
1. Magic; 0

2. Learned; 1
3. Rich; 3-4? Depends on just how rich he is, I suppose
4. Skilled writer; 1
5. Wisened and experienced; 3

6. Regeneration; 3

Weaknesses:
1. Weak body; 2
2. Weak to magic; 3
3. Trances; 2?
4. Visions; 3?

Totals:
Strengths = 11-12
Weaknesses = 10

Looks balanced to me; Trances and visions looked like they had a chance of being very serious or not so, depending on the situation they trigger in, so I tried to go middle-of-the-road for rating.
Back to top Go down
Räven
Vulpes Vulpes
Räven

Alexander Fuchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Fuchs   Alexander Fuchs EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 am

Hrm. To clarify the rich-bit... He's wealthy enough to never have to work and still lead a better life than most.

I will also take the liberty to edit the trance and vision bit into a more easy to understand and applicable form.

[Edit: Original post is edited! The new ideas for trance and vision are in bold text!]
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

Alexander Fuchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Fuchs   Alexander Fuchs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:10 am

Interesting concept! Maybe he'll team up with Bosper and form a chapel--or maybe their opposing religions will cause them to fight bitterly?! Tune in next time to Skuldhellir Funtiems!

I think he looks fine!
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

Alexander Fuchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Fuchs   Alexander Fuchs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 am

Looks fine to me too.
Back to top Go down
Räven
Vulpes Vulpes
Räven

Alexander Fuchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Fuchs   Alexander Fuchs EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 pm

He's already helped Bosper with the grave yard. xD
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

Alexander Fuchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Fuchs   Alexander Fuchs EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:57 am

Strengths:
1. Learned: 1
2. Rich: 3
3. Litarate and able to write awesomesauce: 1
4. Supernerd: 3
5. Regeneration: 3

Weaknesses:
1. Weak body: 3
2. Weak to magic: 3
3. Trances: 3
4. Visions: 3

Totals: