Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gogo gadget new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazer
cheap on friday
cheap on friday
Lazer

Gogo gadget new character Empty
PostSubject: Gogo gadget new character   Gogo gadget new character EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 am

Alls I got is this rather hastily done image:

Gogo gadget new character EzWCT

So basically I think I want to play a fighters guild guy. Either that or run the mayor, so far I'm leaning towards Fighter's guild though. And he would look like this dude. Does my color scheme suck? What is he good at? Personality? Man I don't know what I want at all.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Gogo gadget new character   Gogo gadget new character EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 am

I think he looks awesome. I do think you should play a Fighter's Guild guy--the mayor won't see much action and would probably do better if he was an NPC nobody in particular played. Plus Fighter's Guild guys get more fighty explosive funtimes.

Since he's got a sword and a shield there that should prolly be his area of combat expertise. Maybe he's firm on the stance that traditional weapons are awesome and more reliable than more exotic weapons like flails and stuff.

He could be a noble ex-soldier, but with the setback of greed out of necessity; maybe he really, really needs a large amount of money to pay off a huge loan, or afford some weapon that was an old and precious heirloom that had been in his family for generations until it had been stolen, and he's come to Skuldhellir hoping to make it big so he can do that and then leave. He probably wouldn't have any loyalties to the town to start with 'cause of that, but they could very well grow over Time!
Back to top Go down
Lazer
cheap on friday
cheap on friday
Lazer

PostSubject: Re: Gogo gadget new character   Gogo gadget new character EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 pm

OKAY I GOT MY BACKSTORY AND DETAILS NOW. He's a "retired" soldier, who hasn't seen much in the way of intense combat. Besides being well trained he has very little going for him besides his ambition and ability to stretch the truth.

Quinn:

Abilities:
Athletic/Fit
Strong
Durable
Quick Witted

Noteable Skills:
Above Average Swordsmanship
Shield Bearing
Armor Use (Wears chain)
Brawling

Weaknesses:
Unexperienced
Not Versitile

So basically he's a pretty regular dude. I'd LIKE him to be the head of the guild, by some accident or mishap (or intentional foul play?), because it'd be interesting to see what happens, but it doesn't particularly matter either way.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Wizamaturr
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Gogo gadget new character   Gogo gadget new character EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 pm

I think it'd be win if he ended up head of the Fighter's Guild. Right now we have nobody interested in the position, so if you like he can definitely have it. You know your guardstuff etc. well, and I like the idea of the guildmaster being a really regular person like Quinn here is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gogo gadget new character   Gogo gadget new character Empty

Back to top Go down

Gogo gadget new character
Page 1 of 1