Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some dreamweaving question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

Some dreamweaving question Empty
PostSubject: Some dreamweaving question   Some dreamweaving question EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:28 pm

So basically I'm fiddling around with dreamweaving and I'm trying to get some .mid's to play in the dream.

They're called m11.mid to m14.mid, placed in my patch folder. DS looks like what it has to be too; Just a trigger and then 'play music # yaddiyaddi' but it won't work.

Anyone knows what might be the problem?
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Some dreamweaving question   Some dreamweaving question EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 am

Does your dream point to your patch folder? Is your music turned on?
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Some dreamweaving question   Some dreamweaving question EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 am

Yeah, those were the first things I checked. The dream upload also grew the proper size once I added the music, so that should be alright.
Back to top Go down
bryn
Stone Sober
bryn

PostSubject: Re: Some dreamweaving question   Some dreamweaving question EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:59 am

The only other thing to check then are your triggers. If you have a fairly obvious trigger and it's not working, then I don't know what the problem could be (ie. When a furre says "..."), but if you have something more obscure and/or includes filters, you might want to double check those. Just a tip, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ulrin Lightbringer
Ropeman
Ulrin Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Some dreamweaving question   Some dreamweaving question EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 pm

yeah, it's just a when "When a furre says 'command'". I've also tried to just let it play upon entering but that didn't work either so yeah, I'm stumped. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some dreamweaving question   Some dreamweaving question Empty

Back to top Go down

Some dreamweaving question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skuldhellir :: The Olde Inn :: The Workshop-
Jump to: