Skuldhellir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the Furcadia roleplaying guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinzor
Slightly Tipsy
Kinzor

Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious. Empty
PostSubject: Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious.   Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 am

General:
E-mail (OPTIONAL):

Alt Name: Darill

A brief description of your character:
A pretentious young elf knight who sort of sucks ass? Sure, why not. Did we mention he's a prettyboi? OHGODPLZNO. Oh, and he's the son of a famous Dragonslayer, warrior, and adventurer. Mother likely a sorcereress. He's well-trained.... sort of.
Why/How is your character in Skuldhellir:
The dragon legend, and to hopefully make a name for himself. Business is part of the deal too. How is he here? His own large, private boat sailed down the river. It was quite a scene.

Magic (OPTIONAL):
---Max Preps (1-10):
None.
---Schools:
None

Strengths:
---Natural:
*Rich.
*While he doesn't seem the type to want to lift a finger unless he sees fit, he's pretty strong.
---Learned:
*He knows how to use a bow, and also has one somewhere.
*He knows about dragons. Sort of.
*Chivalry- If you can call what he has that. He seems to have an underlying sense of it.
*Literate.
*Linguist; Elven, Common, Dwarvish, and Anglish.
*Extreme composure and manners seem to be something he has. When he uses them he can be quite charming.
---Supernatural:
*Dragonbane- His weapons he seems to carry seem to be the bane of dragon's. Whether they are cursed to weaken them, or contain a specific material, they seem to bring down the strength of the mythical creatures in brought out in the presence.
*Depending on if he has a shield on him at the time or not, he owns a fireproof one somewhere.
Weaknesses:
*Slightly naive
*Arrogant and condescending. Often feels the need to always be right.
*Hates being made a fool of, and has a slightly bratty temper.
*He expects the BEST of accomodations, and is rather whiny when he doesn't get them.
*While he's a knight, he's also a rich pretty boy and is often lazy.
*He was slightly spoiled, and is very demanding.
*Shallow and vain; Hahahahah, yes.
*Flattery seems to be a way to get on his good side, and possibly trick him in awful manners.
*Although he's not the general COMPLETE coward that most pretty boys are, he does have a limit to his bravery, and his brash air that seems to blindly expect others to bow before him often gets him in more trouble then he can handle.
*His looks, composure, and appearance matter (though not above EVERYTHING); NOT IN THE FACE.
*Commonly likes to look out for number one, and while he can, he has a hard time putting others in front of himself.
*Women; He often expects certain ones to fall over him. In addition those he doesn't expect too who do? It's all downhill from there :C

Last edited by Kinzor on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Hornbearer
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious.   Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:47 pm

He's also an elf in SH, so he won't get the best of treatment. I'd like to RP Sunnie swooning over him. >D I like him a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://vorpalmuse.webs.com/furcadia.html
Kinzor
Slightly Tipsy
Kinzor

PostSubject: Re: Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious.   Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

xD I don't know, if I keep the dragon bit, how he'd react to antrho dragons. Gah. He surely wouldn't... fawn over her either way, but the only way I could think a knight high elf would end up here was through... well either someone ditching him here or ... what I came up with.

I wish I had more ideas to toy with THAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious.   Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious. Empty

Back to top Go down

Darill Amaronnen the Pretentious.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skuldhellir :: The Olde Inn :: The Workshop :: Character Construction-
Jump to: